This article provides information on modifying a registration in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system. You would modify a registration to change technical data about the structure. For example, increasing the height of the structure, changing the obstruction marking/lighting, correcting the coordinates or the FAA Study Number are all things that are filed on a modification application. A request to modify a registration may require Environmental Notice.
Changes to administrative information on your registration such as mailing address, phone number, or e-mail address are handled by filing an Administrative Update.
Steps to Filing a Request to Modify a Registration in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- Click Manage Your ASR Numbers.
- Select the purpose MD - Modification of a Antenna Structure Registration and click on the Continue button.
- Click the registration number you would like to update and click the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Save and Continue to navigate through the application.
- Sign your application and click Submit Application.
Note: If your application requires environmental notice, you will need to sign and submit the application both when you complete Part I prior to environmental notice and again when you return to the application to complete Part 2.