This article provides information on how to request a Duplicate Registration in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system.
Steps to Filing a Request for a Duplicate Registration in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- Click Manage Your ASR Numbers.
- Select the purpose DU – Request for a Duplicate Antenna Structure Registration and click on the Continue button.
- Click the registration number(s) and click the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: You will need to hold down the Control key to select more than one registration.
- Sign your application. To submit your application click Save, then Save and Submit.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
FAQs – Filing a Request for a Duplicate Registration in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
What is the difference between a Request for a Duplicate Registration and a Reference Copy of a Registration?
A duplicate registration is a copy of an original registration that is mailed to you; whereas a reference copy is a copy of a registration that you can print yourself in ASR Registration Search. The reference copy includes a watermark that says “Reference Copy” and is not considered an official version of your registration.
How do I print a Reference Copy of a Registration?