March 27th Open Meeting of the North American Numbering Council
Federal Communications Commission
News Media Information 202 / 418-0500445 12th St., S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20554
Released: March 10, 2014
FCC ANNOUNCES THE NEXT MEETING OF THE
NORTH AMERICAN NUMBERING COUNCIL
CC Docket No. 92-237The next meeting of the North American Numbering Council (NANC) will be held on
March 27, 2014, from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Communications Commission, Portals II, 445 Twelfth Street, SW, Room TW-C305, Washington,
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:Carmell Weathers at (202) 418-2325 or
email@example.com. The address is: Competition Policy Division, Wireline Competition
Bureau, Federal Communications Commission, Portals II, 445 Twelfth Street, SW, Room 5-C162,
Washington, DC 20554. The fax number is: (202) 418-1413. The TTY number is: (202) 418-
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION:This meeting is open to members of the general public.
The FCC will attempt to accommodate as many participants as possible. The public may submit
written statements to the NANC, which must be received two business days before the meeting. In
addition, oral statements at the meeting by parties or entities not represented on the NANC will be
permitted to the extent time permits. Such statements will be limited to five minutes in length by any
one party or entity, and requests to make an oral statement must be received two business days before
the meeting. Written statements, or requests to make an oral statement, to the NANC should be sent
to Carmell Weathers at the e-mail or street address under “FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
CONTACT” listed above.
People with Disabilities:To request materials in accessible formats for people with disabilities
(braille, large print, electronic files, audio format), send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the
Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau at 202-418-0530 (voice), 202-418-0432 (tty). In
addition, reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Include
a description of the accommodation you will need, including as much detail as you can. Also include
a way we can contact you if we need more information. Please allow at least five days advance
notice; last minute requests will be accepted, but may be impossible to fill.
PROPOSED AGENDA:Thursday, March 27, 2014, 10:00 AM*
1. Announcements and Recent News
2. Approval of Transcript
- September 18, 2013 meeting Minutes approved via email
3. Report of the North American Numbering Plan Administrator (NANPA)
4. Report of the National Thousands Block Pooling Administrator (PA)
5. Henning Schulzrinne, Chief Technology Officer, FCC, Report on Numbering Testbed Workshop -
March 25, 2014
6. Report of the Numbering Oversight Working Group (NOWG)
7. Report of the North American Numbering Plan Billing and Collection (NANP B&C) Agent
8. Report of the Billing and Collection Working Group (B&C WG)
9. Report of the North American Portability Management LLC (NAPM LLC)
10. Report of the Local Number Portability Administration (LNPA) Selection Working Group (SWG)
11. Report of the LNPA Working Group
12. Status of the Industry Numbering Committee (INC) activities
13. Report of the Future of Numbering Working Group (FoN WG)
14. Summary of Action Items
15. Public Comments and Participation (5 minutes per speaker)
16. Other Business
Adjourn no later than 2:00 p.m.
*The Agenda may be modified at the discretion of the NANC Chairman with the approval of the
Note: We are currently transitioning our documents into web compatible formats for easier reading. We have done our best to supply this content to you in a presentable form, but there may be some formatting issues while we improve the technology. The original version of the document is available as a PDF, Word Document, or as plain text.