Next NANC Meeting to be Held on December 15, 2011
Federal Communications Commission
News Media Information 202 / 418-0500445 12th St., S.W.
Fax-On-Demand 202/ 418-2830
Washington, D.C. 20554
Released: November 18, 2011
FCC ANNOUNCES THE NEXT MEETING OF
THE NORTH AMERICAN NUMBERING COUNCIL(CC Docket No. 92-237)
The next meeting of the North American Numbering Council (NANC) will be held on
December 15, 2011, from 9:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Communications Commission, Portals II, 445 Twelfth Street, SW, Room TW-C305, Washington,
FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:Deborah Blue, Special Assistant to the Designated
Federal Officer (DFO) at (202) 418-1466 or Deborah.Blue@fcc.gov. The address is: Competition
Policy Division, Wireline Competition Bureau, Federal Communications Commission, Portals II,
445 Twelfth Street, SW, Room 5-C162, Washington, DC 20554. The fax number is: (202) 418-
1413. The TTY number is: (202) 418-0484.
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION:This meeting is open to members of the general public.
The FCC will attempt to accommodate as many participants as possible. The public may submit
written statements to the NANC, which must be received two business days before the meeting. In
addition, oral statements at the meeting by parties or entities not represented on the NANC will be
permitted to the extent time permits. Such statements will be limited to five minutes in length by any
one party or entity, and requests to make an oral statement must be received two business days before
the meeting. Requests to make an oral statement or provide written comments to the NANC should
be sent to Deborah Blue at the address under “FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT” listed
People with Disabilities:To request materials in accessible formats for people with disabilities
(braille, large print, electronic files, audio format), send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the
Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau at 202-418-0530 (voice), 202-418-0432 (tty).
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Include a
description of the accommodation you will need, including as much detail as you can. Also include a
way we can contact you if we need more information. Please allow at least five days advance notice;
last minute requests will be accepted, but may be impossible to fill.
PROPOSED AGENDA:Thursday, December 15, 2011, 9:30 AM*
1. Announcements and Recent News
2. Approval of Transcript
Meeting of September 15, 2011
3. Report of the North American Numbering Plan Administrator (NANPA)
4. Report of the National Thousands Block Pooling Administrator (PA)
5. Report of the Numbering Oversight Working Group (NOWG)
6. Report of the North American Numbering Plan Billing and Collection (NANP B&C) Agent
7. Report of the Billing and Collection Working Group (B&C WG)
8. Report of the North American Portability Management LLC (NAPM LLC)
9. Report of the LNPA Selection Working Group (SWG)
10. Report of the Local Number Portability Administration (LNPA) Working Group
11. Status of the Industry Numbering Committee (INC) activities
12. Report of the Future of Numbering Working Group (FoN WG)
13. Summary of Action Items
14. Public Comments and Participation (5 minutes per speaker)
15. Other Business
Adjourn no later than 2:00 p.m.
*The Agenda may be modified at the discretion of the NANC Chairman with the approval of the
--FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION--
Note: We are currently transitioning our documents into web compatible formats for easier reading. We have done our best to supply this content to you in a presentable form, but there may be some formatting issues while we improve the technology. The original version of the document is available as a PDF, Word Document, or as plain text.