- Disability Rights Office Headlines
- Closed Captioning
- E911-TTY Compatibility
- Television Emergency Access
- Hearing Aid Compatibility
- Section 255
- Section 504
- Section 508
- Subscribe to FCC Consumer Information Registry
- Telecommunications Relay Services
- Understanding FCC Processes
- Video Description Information
- Consumer Advisory Committee
- Emergency Access Advisory Committee
- Technology Advisory Council
- Video Programming Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Discussion of what the Telecommunications Act of 1996 means for people with disabilities
- Consumer Publications
- Fact Sheet on 911 Access and Telephone Emergency Services, from U.S. Department of Justice
- Audio and video recordings of Open Commission Meetings now available
- Frequently Asked Questions about disability related issues
Other Useful Links
- Trace Research and Development Center.
- Gallaudet University Technology Assessment Program.
- Department of Justice ADA Homepage.
- Dept. of Education Office of Special Education and Rehabilitation Services (OSERS).
- U.S. Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board Access Board.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
- General Services Administration Information Technology Accommodation Division.
- National Council on Disability (NCD).
- Office of Disability Employment Policy.
- For other disability-related information available from the Federal Government, visit the interagency Web portal for people with disabilities at Disability.gov.