“The opinions and ideas in the article(s) and linked materials are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the FCC.”
Capitalization Strategies Documents
- Five Tips on Raising Start-Up Money from Family and Friends
- How To Get Money From Uncle Sam
- Demystifying the Debt Term Sheet
- Attracting “OPM” (Other People's Money) Part I
- How to Maximize Your Chances of Getting “OPM”, Part II
- Peer To Peer Investing Part I and II
- Should the FCC allow Mortgaging of FCC Licenses?
- Borrower Beware
- Opportunities for Small and Disadvantaged Businesses Workshop (transcript)
- Financing a Station in Difficult Times.
- Security Interests in FCC Broadcast Licenses
- Broadband and New Media Strategies for Minority Radio workshop (transcript)
- Opportunities, Risks and Recommendations for Small and Disadvantaged Businesses
- EEO for Broadcasters—2012 PPT
- Are Your EEO Initiatives Adequate?
- Recent FCC Audits and Enforcement Actions Require that Broadcasters review their EEO Programs
- The FCC’s EEO requirements
- Broadcast Guide.(EEO Forms)
- Cable/MVPD(EEO Forms)
- Practical Tips to FCC EEO Compliance
- Yearly Renewal Filing Dates