TRS Complaint Log Summaries
- Rolka Loube Saltzer Associates
- National Association of State Relay Administrators (NASRA)
- Telecommunications Equipment Distribution Program Association (TEDPA)
- Telecommunications Devices Access Program ("TDAP")
Tennessee Regulatory Authority
460 James Robertson Parkway
Nashville, TN 37243
Phone: 615-741-3939 or 1-800-342-8359
Extension 206 - Lewis T. De Board, Coordinator
Extension 179 - Patrice N. Barner, Program Administration
Web Access: www.state.tn.us/tra
Click on Consumer Services Division on the left, then select TDAP. (Applications can be printed out, completed and mailed in.)
TDAP distributes assistive telecommunications devices to Tennessee residents that are certified to be deaf, hard-of-hearing, vision and hearing disabled, and speech disabled. The equipment distributed is free of charge to qualified Tennesseans and will be delivered to their residence via UPS from the vendor.
Qualifications: An application must be completed.
- The applicant's condition must be certified by a licensed medical professional such as, their doctor, the medical care provider, an audiologist, etc.
- The applicant must provide proof of residency such as, a copy of his/her drivers license, voters registration or utility bill showing actual residence address and not a PO Box.
- The applicant must be able to use the device or accept training.
- Limited income, receipt of assistance/subsistance or other conditions as listed on the application may qualify the applicant for priority placement on the distribution list as devices are otherwise issued on a first come first served basis.
- Issued devices are considered a permanent loan. There are some provisions for return of the device such as moving out of the state. All maintenance and repair activity is the responsibility of the recipient.
TRS Telephone Numbers:
(Service Provider: AT&T Relay)
Customer Service: 866-503-0262 (voice, tty, ascii)
- 711 In State
- TTY Access: 800-848-0298
- Voice Access: 800-848-0299
- Spanish: 866-503-0263 (voice, tty, ascii)
- STS: 866-503-0264
- 900 Access: 900-476-2727 (tty)
Contact for TRS Complaints:
Vivian Michael-Wilhoite, Relay Coordinator
Consumer Services Division, Tennessee Regulatory Authority
Toll free tel 800-342-8359 ext. 157; Fax 615-741-8953
To update changes in contact/service provider information, please send an email listing changes to TRS_POC@fcc.gov so that this page can be updated accordingly.