TRS Complaint Log Summary
- Cover Letter from the Contract Administrator.
- Cover Letter from Sprint Program Manager.
- Sprint Complaint Log.
- Wisconsin Relay 2010 FCC Complaint Report.
- Rolka Loube Saltzer Associates
- National Association of State Relay Administrators (NASRA)
- Telecommunications Equipment Distribution Program Association (TEDPA)
- The Telecommunications Equipment Purchase Program (TEPP) is to help people with disabilities buy equipment they need in order to use basic telephone services. The TEPP is one of several different programs paid for by the Wisconsin Universal Service Fund (USF) established by the Public Service Commission. Money collected from Wisconsin telephone service providers goes into the USF. To find out more about this program visit http://psc.wi.gov/consumerinfo/assistancePgms/tepp/tepp-ind.htm.
TRS Telephone Numbers:
(Service Provider: Sprint Relay)
Customer Service #: 1-800-395-9877 (V) and 1-800-283-9877 (T,VCO)
- 1-800-947-6644 (V)
- 1-800-947-3529 (T)
- 1-800-833-7813 (Spanish)
- 1-800-833-7637 (STS)
- 1-800-272-1773 (ASCII)
- 1-800-267-8867 (Fast ASCII)
Contact for TRS Complaints:
Jack R. Cassell
WI TRS Contract Administrator
Wisconsin Department of Administration
101 East Wilson Street, 8th Floor
Madison, WI 53707-7844
Phone (TTY) 608-608-267-6934; FAX 608-266-2164
Videophone Number: 608-234-4781
To update changes in contact/service provider information, please send an email listing changes to TRS_POC@fcc.gov so that this page can be updated accordingly.