Advisory Committee on Diversity for Communications in the Digital Age
Issues considered by the Committee include, but are not limited to, access to capital, transactional transparency, career advancement, and the impact of new and emerging technologies on diversity issues. At this meeting the Constitutional, Broadband and Media Issues working groups presented best practices recommendations.
- Public Notice
- Media Issues Subcommittee Recommendations, Equal Employment Opportunity Task Force
- Media Issues Subcommittee Recommendations, Funding Acquisitions Task Force
- Media Issues Subcommittee Report, Personal People Meter Task Force
- Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies Presentation on National Minority Broadband Adoption
- FCC Consumer Survey Results Presentation, by John Horrigan