Communications Security, Reliability and Interoperability Council (CSRIC) Meeting
The CSRIC is a Federal Advisory Committee that will provide recommendations to the Commission regarding best practices and actions the Commission can take to ensure optimal security, reliability, and interoperability of commercial and public safety communications systems.
At this first meeting, the chairs of each CSRIC working group presented a plan for completion of each working group's tasks. Presentations on topics relevant to CSRIC's work were also made by individuals from some of the entities represented on the CSRIC. See the Public Notice for more information.
- NRSC - Overview and 9-1-1 Cama Trunk Throughput Optimization Analysis
- WG 1 - NG 9-1-1
- WG 2 - Next Generation Alerting
- WG 3 - E9-1-1 Location Accuracy
- WG 4 - Network Security Best Practices
- WG 5 - DNSSEC Implementation Practices
- WG 6 - Secure BGP Deployment
- WG 7 - Botnet Remediation
- WG 8 - E9-1-1 Best Practices