Communications Security, Reliability and Interoperability Council (CSRIC) Meeting
The CSRIC is a Federal Advisory Committee that will provide recommendations to the Commission regarding best practices and actions the Commission can take to ensure optimal security, reliability, and interoperability of commercial and public safety communications systems.
Several working groups presented recommendations to the CSRIC for its consideration, covering topics such as NG911 interface requirements, E9-1-1 location accuracy, E9-1-1 best practices, and implementation of the Common Alerting Protocol in the Emergency Alerting System. Other working groups provided status reports.
- WG 1 - NG 9-1-1
- WG 2 - Next Generation Alerting
- WG 3 - E9-1-1 Location Accuracy
- WG 4 - Network Security Best Practices
- WG 7 - Botnet Remediation
- WG 8 - E9-1-1 Best Practices
- WG 9 - CAP Implementation
- WG 10 - 9-1-1 Prioritization