Forum on Indoor Deployments of Small Cell Sites
The forum provided an overview of small cell technologies currently available or soon to come on line, including software defined radios and enhanced Wi-Fi in both licensed and unlicensed spectrum. In addition, panelists explored the business opportunities and challenges involved in expanding wireless data coverage. Finally, the forum assessed the potential economic impact of small cell deployments, particularly with respect to job creation, and explored possible policy approaches.
The FCC Wireless Telecommunications Bureau, in conjunction with the FCC’s Technical Advisory Committee Small Cell working group and Spectrum Task Force organized the forum.
- Public Notice announcing the agenda
- Public Notice announcing the forum
- Presentation from Panel 1
- Presentation from Panel 2
- Presentation from Panel 3
- Presentation from lunch session