Media Ownership Workshop: Policy Scholars Panel
The purpose of the workshop is to discuss the scope and methodology of the proceeding and the analytical framework the Commission should use for conducting its review.
- 10/21/09 - Media Bureau Announces Agenda and Participants for November 2, 3, and 4 Media Ownership Workshops and Seeks Comments in the 2010 Media Ownership Quadrennial Review Proceeding. Public Notice.
- 9/29/09 - Media Bureau Announces Workshops to Begin the 2010 Quadrennial Review of the FCC's Media Ownership Rules. Public Notice.
Participants & Statements
- Moderator: Paul de Sa, Chief, Office of Strategic Planning and Policy Analysis, FCC
- C. Edwin Baker, Nicholas F. Gallicchio Professor of Law and Professor of Communication, University of Pennsylvania School of Law
- Steven Wildman, James H. Quello Endowed Chair of Telecommunication Studies and Director of the James H. and Mary B. Quello Center for, Telecommunication Management and Law, Michigan State University