Open Commission Meeting - February 2008 & Public En Banc Hearing
Broadband Network Management Practices held at Harvard Law School in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Statements & Presentations
- Kevin J. Martin - FCC Chairman
- Michael J. Copps - FCC Commissioner
- Jonathan S. Adelstein - FCC Commissioner
- Deborah Taylor Tate - FCC Commissioner
- Robert M. McDowell - FCC Commissioner
- Richard Bennett - Network Architect
- The Honorable Daniel E. Bosley - State Representative, Massachusetts
- David Clark - Senior Research Scientist, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
- David L. Cohen - Executive Vice President, Comcast Corporation
- David P. Reed - Adjunct Professor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Media Lab
- The Honorable Tom Tauke - Executive Vice President – Public Affairs, Policy and Communications, Verizon Communications
- Daniel Weitzner - Director, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Decentralized Information Group
- Timothy Wu - Professor of Law, Columbia Law School
- Christopher S. Yoo - Professor of Law and Director, Center for Technology, Innovation, and Competition, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- 2/20/08 - FCC Announces Agenda and Witnesses for Public En Banc Hearing in Cambridge, Massachusetts on Broadband Network Management Practices. News Release.
- 2/15/08 - FCC Changes Date to February 25, 2008 for Public En Banc Hearing in Cambridge, Mass. on Broadband Network Management Practices. Public Notice.
- 2/12/08 - FCC Announces Public En Banc Hearing on February 26, 2008, in Cambridge, Mass. on Broadband Network Management Practices. News Release.