Twitter chat with Gigi Sohn on #FCCNetNeutrality
The Internet is America’s most important platform for innovation, economic growth and free expression. And yet, despite two prior FCC attempts to implement and enforce Open Internet safeguards, there are no rules on the books to prevent broadband providers from limiting Internet openness by blocking or discriminating against consumers and entrepreneurs online. Ahead of the FCC’s vote on proposed rules to promote and protect an Open Internet, Gigi B. Sohn, FCC Senior Counsel for External Affairs for FCC Chairman Wheeler, will be answering your questions via Twitter. Please submit your questions using the hashtag #FCCNetNeutrality.
#FCCNetNeutrality Twitter Chat Details:
- Date: Tuesday, May 13, 2014
- Time: 2:00 - 3:00 PM EDT
- Hashtag: #FCCNetNeutrality
FCC GUEST HOST:
- Gigi Sohn, Special Counsel for External Affairs, Office of the Chairman, Federal Communications Commission Tweets from (@GigiBSohnFCC).
If you are new to Twitter chats, you can use the following steps to sign up and participate.
- Create a Twitter account at Twitter.com
- Search for @GigiBSohnFCC Twitter page and click follow.
- Sign in to your Twitter account on May 13 at 2:00 p.m. EDT and search #FCCNetNeutrality in Twitter’s search bar.
- Save the #FCCNetNeutrality search term to follow the ongoing dialogue.
- To signify your participation in the Twitter chat, tweet your comment or question and include the hashtag #FCCNetNeutrality. Then click refresh to view your tweet.