Updated on November 13, 2013
- Are non-U.S. citizens eligible for the program?
- Do I need to be admitted to the bar to participate in the Honors Program?
- Do I need to be licensed to practice law in D.C. to participate in the program or to be employed by the FCC?
- When is the next application deadline?
- I am graduating from law school in December 2013. Can I apply to the Fall 2014 Honors Program?
- I already graduated from law school and am not clerking for a judge this judicial term (2013-14). Am I eligible to participate in the Attorney Honors Program?
- When will I hear back from the FCC about my application?
- I just learned that I submitted my application to the wrong email address. Will I still be considered for the program?