To view the OMB inventory of currently approved FCC information collections:
- go to the OMB/GSA RegInfo.gov Information Collection Review web page;
- near the top of the web page you will see a section called "Current Inventory";
- click on the downward-pointing arrow in the "Select Agency" box below the "Current Inventory" heading;
- select "Federal Communications Commission" from the list of agencies presented in the "Select Agency" box;
- click the "Submit" button to the right of the "Select Agency" box;
- a list of FCC information collections currently approved by OMB will be displayed. Click on an OMB Control Number or ICR Reference Number to display detailed information about each collection.