This article provides information on Cancelling a Registration in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system. You can cancel a registration for an antenna structure that has not been constructed (project abandoned). Cancellation requests for more than one registration can be submitted on the same application.
Steps to Filing a Request to Cancel a Registration in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- Click Manage Your ASR Numbers.
- Select the purpose CA – Cancellation of an Antenna Structure Registration and click on the Continue button.
- Click the registration number(s) and click the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: You will need to hold down the Control key to select more than one registration.
- Sign your application. To submit your application click Save, then Save and Submit.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
FAQs – Filing a Request to Cancel a Registration in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
Why can’t I see the registrations I want to cancel in step 4?
There are a few possibilities:
- Registrations must be in a Granted, Not Constructed status in order to file a cancellation request.
- The registration must be linked to the same FRN you used to log in to ASR Online Filing.
- If you previously started to file a cancellation request application and did not complete the filing, it could be in a list of Unsubmitted Applications.
When will the status of my registration be updated?
Generally, the cancellation request application is granted and the status of the registration is updated to Cancelled on the same business day.
How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?
Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search. Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.
What should I do if I filed the application in error?
You can Submit a Help Request for assistance.