This article provides information on filing an application to register a new antenna structure in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system. Almost all new antenna structure registrations require environmental notice. There is a series of help articles about the Environmental Notification Process.
Steps to Filing a New Antenna Structure Registration in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- Click Manage Your ASR Numbers.
- Select the purpose NE – Registration of a New Antenna Structure Registration and click on the Continue button.
- Click Save and Continue, as you complete each page, to navigate through the application.
- Sign your application and click Submit Application.
Note: If your application requires environmental notice, you will need to sign and submit the application both when you complete Part I prior to environmental notice and again when you return to the application to complete Part 2.
FAQs – Filing a New Antenna Structure Registration in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?
Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search. Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.