This article provides information on how to file an Qwnership Change in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system. You would file an Ownership Change to notify the Commission of a change in ownership for a registered antenna structure. Ownership changes for more than one registration can be submitted on the same application.
Steps to Filing a Request to Change Owner Information on a Registration in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- Click Manage Your ASR Numbers.
- Select the purpose OC – Ownership Change and click on the Continue button.
- Enter the FRN of the assignor, the entity to whom the structure is currently registered, and click Continue.
- Click on the registration number(s) and click the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: You will need to hold down the Control key to select more than one registration.
- Enter the new owner information.
- Click the Contact tab and enter the new contact information
- Click the FAA, NEPA, Certify tab.
- Sign your application. To submit your application click Save, then Save and Submit.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
FAQs – Filing a Request to Change Owner Information on a Registration in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
Who is responsible for filing an ownership change for a registration?
The assignee, the entity acquiring ownership of the structure, must submit the new ownership information and sign the form.
How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?
Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search. Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.
What should I do if I filed the application in error?
You can Submit a Help Request for assistance.