This article provides information on how to request a Duplicate Registration in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system.
Steps to Filing a Request for a Duplicate Registration in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- Click Manage Your ASR Numbers.
- Select the purpose DU – Request for a Duplicate Antenna Structure Registration and click on the Continue button.
- Click the registration number(s) and click the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: You will need to hold down the Control key to select more than one registration.
- Sign your application. To submit your application click Save, then Save and Submit.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
FAQs – Filing a Request for a Duplicate Registration in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
What is the difference between a Request for a Duplicate Registration and a Reference Copy of a Registration?
A duplicate registration is a copy of an original registration that is mailed to you; whereas a reference copy is a copy of a registration that you can print yourself in ASR Registration Search. The reference copy includes a watermark that says “Reference Copy” and is not considered an official version of your registration.
How do I print a Reference Copy of a Registration?
- Go to ASR Registration Search and enter your registration number in the box and click Submit.
- Click your registration number.
- Click the Reference Copy link at the top of the page.
How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?
Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search. Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.
How long will it take receive my registration in the mail?
It takes approximately 1 week from the date you submit your application.