This article provides information on Withdrawing an Application in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system. Applications with a status of pending or returned can be withdrawn. You can withdraw one or more applications on the same filing.
Steps to Filing a Request to Withdraw an Application in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- Click Manage Your ASR Numbers.
- Select the purpose WD – Withdrawal of a Pending Application and click on the Continue button.
- Click the file number(s) you would like to withdraw and click the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: You will need to hold down the Control key to select more than one file number.
- Sign your application. To submit your application click Save, then Save and Submit.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
FAQs – Filing a Request to Withdraw an Application in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?
Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search. Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.
When will my application be withdrawn?
Generally, the application is withdrawn the same business day.
What should I do if I filed the application in error?
You will need to file another application based on the original purpose of the filing.