Inside the Bureau
- Lightsquared FOIA
The Federal Communications Commission has received numerous requests under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) for documents related to LightSquared, Sky Terra, Mobile Satellite...
- AWS-4 Order of Modification
Federal Communications Commission DA 13-231 Before the Federal Communications Commission Washington, D.C. 20554 In the Matters of )) Service Rules for Advanced Wireless...
- January 28, 2015 - Memorandum Opinion And OrderFinal Analysis Communication Services
- December 30, 2014 - OrderFourth Annual Report to Congress on Status of Competition
- December 18, 2014 - Public NoticeFCC Seeks Comment on WRC-15 Advisory Committee Recommendations
- December 16, 2014 - Public NoticeSection 325 (c) and IHF Public Notice
About the Bureau
The International Bureau administers international telecommunications and satellite programs and policies, including licensing and regulatory functions. The bureau also promotes pro-competitive policies abroad, coordinates global spectrum activities and advocates U.S. interests in international communications and competition.