Inside the Bureau
- INTERNATIONAL BUREAU PERSONNEL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Washington, D.C. -- Today, Federal Communications Commission International Bureau Chief, Mindel De La Torre, announced the following personnel changes. Jose Albuquerque will be...
- Lightsquared FOIA
The Federal Communications Commission has received numerous requests under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) for documents related to LightSquared, Sky Terra, Mobile Satellite...
- AWS-4 Order of Modification
Federal Communications Commission DA 13-231 Before the Federal Communications Commission Washington, D.C. 20554 In the Matters of )) Service Rules for Advanced Wireless...
- August 11, 2014 - Public NoticeWRC-15 Advisory Committee Meetings Informal Working Groups 2, 3 and 4
- August 11, 2014 - O&AEchoStar Satellite Operating Corporation
- August 1, 2014 - OrderAmendment of Section 25.119(f) of the Commissions Rules
About the Bureau
The International Bureau administers international telecommunications and satellite programs and policies, including licensing and regulatory functions. The bureau also promotes pro-competitive policies abroad, coordinates global spectrum activities and advocates U.S. interests in international communications and competition.