Inside the Bureau
- Lightsquared FOIA
The Federal Communications Commission has received numerous requests under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) for documents related to LightSquared, Sky Terra, Mobile Satellite...
- AWS-4 Order of Modification
Federal Communications Commission DA 13-231 Before the Federal Communications Commission Washington, D.C. 20554 In the Matters of )) Service Rules for Advanced Wireless...
- November 25, 2014 - Public NoticeFourth Satellite Competition Report Public Notice
- November 24, 2014 - OrderComprehensive Review of Licensing and Operating Rules for Satellite
- November 21, 2014 - Public NoticeWRC-15 Advisory Committee Meeting of Informal Working Group Two
- November 17, 2014 - Public NoticeWRC-15 Advisory Committee Meetings of Informal Working Groups 1, 3 & 4
About the Bureau
The International Bureau administers international telecommunications and satellite programs and policies, including licensing and regulatory functions. The bureau also promotes pro-competitive policies abroad, coordinates global spectrum activities and advocates U.S. interests in international communications and competition.