Inside the Bureau
- Lightsquared FOIA
The Federal Communications Commission has received numerous requests under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) for documents related to LightSquared, Sky Terra, Mobile Satellite...
- AWS-4 Order of Modification
Federal Communications Commission DA 13-231 Before the Federal Communications Commission Washington, D.C. 20554 In the Matters of )) Service Rules for Advanced Wireless...
- October 27, 2014 - News ReleaseFCC Releases Revised List of International Points
- October 27, 2014 - News ReleaseOlga Madruga-Forti Returns To International Bureau As Division Chief
- October 20, 2014 - News ReleaseFCC Announces Agreement With Industry Canada
- March 12, 2013 - Memorandum Opinion And OrderOrder and Declaratory Ruling Approving T-Mobile, MetroPCS Applications
About the Bureau
The International Bureau administers international telecommunications and satellite programs and policies, including licensing and regulatory functions. The bureau also promotes pro-competitive policies abroad, coordinates global spectrum activities and advocates U.S. interests in international communications and competition.