Inside the Bureau
- Media Bureau Issues Stay of the Benchmark Condition Order
- Media Bureau Sends First Broadcast EEO Random Audits in 2013
- Comment Sought on Request Concerning Foreign Investment in Broadcast
- Chief, Media Bureau - Remarks at The APTS Public Media Summit 2013
- FCC Denies an Application for Review of KWFA(AM) by Marlene V. Borman
About the Bureau
The Media Bureau oversees broadcast radio and television, as well as cable and satellite services on behalf of consumers. It also administers licensing and policy matters for broadcast services and cable, and handles post-licensing matters for satellite services.