Inside the Office
- Regulating the Evolving Broadband Ecosystem
Washington, D.C. – The University of Nebraska College of Law and the American Enterprise Institute’s (AEI) Center for Internet, Communications, and Technology co-sponsored a by-...
- Technological Advisory Council meeting - September 23, 2014
The FCC's Technological Advisory Council (TAC), comprised of a diverse group of leading technology experts, provides technical expertise to the Commission to identify important...
- FCC and NTIA Model City Advanced Sharing Technologies
- October 1, 2014 - LetterLStelcom AG granted approval for database
- October 1, 2014 - Public NoticePN announces approval of database system
- September 30, 2014 - Declaratory RulingDeclaratory Ruling Incentive Auctions
- September 30, 2014 - Notice Of Proposed RulemakingSpectrum Access for Wireless Microphone Operations
About the Office
OET's mission is to manage the spectrum and provide leadership to create new opportunities for competitive technologies and services for the American public.
Julius P. Knapp