Inside the Office
- Regulating the Evolving Broadband Ecosystem
Washington, D.C. – The University of Nebraska College of Law and the American Enterprise Institute’s (AEI) Center for Internet, Communications, and Technology co-sponsored a by-...
- Technological Advisory Council meeting - September 23, 2014
The FCC's Technological Advisory Council (TAC), comprised of a diverse group of leading technology experts, provides technical expertise to the Commission to identify important...
- FCC and NTIA Model City Advanced Sharing Technologies
- September 10, 2014 - LetterGoogle granted approval to operate database system
- September 10, 2014 - Public NoticeOET Approves Google, Inc.'s TVBands Database System for Operation
- September 5, 2014 - Public NoticeNew Docket; Changes to Working Group on Mobile Device Theft Prevention
About the Office
OET's mission is to manage the spectrum and provide leadership to create new opportunities for competitive technologies and services for the American public.
Julius P. Knapp