Inside the Office
- FCC and NTIA Model City Advanced Sharing Technologies
- OET Seeks Comment on Measurements of LTE into DTV Interference
- Workshop on GPS Protection and Receiver Performance
As part of the Commission's ongoing efforts to protect Global Positioning System (GPS) operations, the FCC's Office of Engineering and Technology, in conjunction with the...
- Technological Advisory Council - June 10, 2014
The FCC's Technological Advisory Council (TAC), comprised of a diverse group of leading technology experts, provides technical expertise to the Commission to identify important...
- July 11, 2014 - Public NoticeFCC and NTIA Model City Advanced Sharing Technologies
- June 24, 2014 - Public NoticeTAC Seeks Members for Mobile Device Theft Prevention Working Group
- June 23, 2014 - Public NoticePublic Trial of Comsearch's TV Bands Database System
About the Office
OET's mission is to manage the spectrum and provide leadership to create new opportunities for competitive technologies and services for the American public.
Julius P. Knapp
Office of Engineering & Technology
Phone: (202) 418-2470
Fax: (202) 418-1944