Inside the Office
- Regulating the Evolving Broadband Ecosystem
Washington, D.C. – The University of Nebraska College of Law and the American Enterprise Institute’s (AEI) Center for Internet, Communications, and Technology co-sponsored a by-...
- Technological Advisory Council meeting - September 23, 2014
The FCC's Technological Advisory Council (TAC), comprised of a diverse group of leading technology experts, provides technical expertise to the Commission to identify important...
- FCC and NTIA Model City Advanced Sharing Technologies
- October 23, 2014 - Public NoticeAdaptrum White Spaces Waiver Request
- October 20, 2014 - OrderUnlicensed Personal Communications Service Devices
- October 17, 2014 - R&O/NPRMAggregate Interference ISIX
- October 17, 2014 - Notice Of InquiryNOI to examine use of bands above 24 GHz for mobile broadband
About the Office
OET's mission is to manage the spectrum and provide leadership to create new opportunities for competitive technologies and services for the American public.
Julius P. Knapp