Inside the Office
- Open Internet Comments Timely Filed If Filed by July 18, 2014
- FCC Establishes New Inbox for Open Internet Comments
The Commission is considering proposed rules to protect an Open Internet. The proposed rules ask questions about how best to ensure the Internet remains an open platform for...
- July 2014 Open Commission Meeting
- Andrew Woelfling Appointed Deputy Director, Legislative Affairs
- June 2014 Open Commission Meeting
- Chairman Wheeler's Letters to Congress
July 17, 2014
About the Office
The Office of Legislative Affairs (OLA) is the FCC's liaison to Congress. OLA provides lawmakers with information regarding FCC regulatory decisions, answers to policy questions, and assistance with constituent concerns. The Office also prepares FCC witnesses for Congressional hearings, and helps create FCC responses to legislative proposals and Congressional inquiries.
Office of Legislative Affairs