Open Commission Meeting
Acting Chairwoman Clyburn announced that the following items will be on the tentative agenda for the next open meeting scheduled for Thursday, June 27, 2013:
- Improving Broadband Data Collection: The Commission will consider a Report and Order to improve and streamline the collection of broadband subscription and deployment data.
- Increasing the Nation's Supply of Spectrum: The Commission will consider a Report and Order with licensing, service, and technical rules in the H Block at 1915-1920 and 1995-2000 MHz, that would help increase the Nation's supply of spectrum for flexible-use services, including mobile broadband.
- Protecting Customer Propriety Network Information on Mobile Devices: The Commission will consider a Declaratory Ruling clarifying that wireless carriers that collect, or direct the collection of, customer proprietary network information (CPNI) on mobile devices must adhere to statutory and regulatory CPNI requirements in protecting that information.
- Status of Universal Service Reform Implementation: The Wireline Competition Bureau and Wireless Telecommunications Bureau will present an update on universal service reform implementation.
- Status of the Broadcast Incentive Auction: The Incentive Auction Task Force will present an update on progress towards the television broadcast incentive auction.