We’re really proud and humbled by the splash that IssueMap  made last week. Thanks to the team at FortiusOne for rolling out a high-quality product that obviously hit the mark.
It’s exciting to see some of the cool IssueMaps that are shared over social networks. You can follow @IssueMap  on Twitter to catch the shared IssueMaps published there. We’ve also put up a new Reboot page that collects a few FCC data sets and maps them on IssueMap .
We continue to hold strong to the belief that -- done right -- mapping will significantly change the way we understand data, solve problems, and tell compelling stories.
Here are some of the different angles on IssueMap:
- O’Reilly Radar  posts and sparks a lively comments section. In the spirit of partnership, the story also ran at Forbes online .
- ExecutiveGov  points to IssueMap as a product in the spirit of the Open Government Directive.
- Arkansas Geographic Information Officer (and FCC guest blogger ) Learon Dalby gives more info on IssueMaps humble beginnings at GISuser.com .
- TechPresident rightly identifies that The FCC Wants You to Get Your Map On .
- Finally, the prestigious NiemanLab honored us with a tweet .
Keep posting your IssueMaps, and stay tuned for more mapping news very soon.