April 11, 2012, 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM EDT
Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ
FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski Joined U.S. Senator Frank R. Lautenberg to Announce New Initiatives to Capitalize on The Mobile App Economy
U.S. Senator Frank R. Lautenberg (D-NJ) joined FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski and leaders from New Jersey’s education, business, and technology communities at Stevens Institute of Technology to announce new initiatives to spur high-tech innovation in New Jersey.
- Frank R. Lautenberg, U.S. Senator (D-NJ)
- Julius Genachowski, Chairman, FCC
- Dawn Zimmer, Mayor, Hoboken, N.J.
- Dr. Nariman Farvardin, President, Stevens Institute of Technology
- Dr. Donald Sebastian, Vice President of Research and Development, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Dr. Richard L. McCormick, President, Rutgers University
- Dr. Michael Mandel, Chief Economic Strategist, Progressive Policy Institute
- Dr. Jeong Kim, President of Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs
- Leadership from startups, including Bleacher League, Boxee, Kno, and Vonage