We’ve changed! You might have used the Commission’s Consumer Information Registry in the past to keep up to date with FCC news and announcements. We have since developed many new and better ways for you to keep connected and stay informed about the Commission’s activities. For that reason, we have discontinued the Consumer Information Registry, and encourage you to explore these new tools that will help to keep you informed:
FCC RSS and E-mail Directory (www.fcc.gov/rss )
Receive daily e-mail updates from the FCC or subscribe to any of the Commission’s RSS feeds. News is available by topic from any Commission bureau or office, or you can choose to receive updates on any FCC actions, speeches, releases, or upcoming events.
MyFCC (my.fcc.gov/ )
Set up your personal customized online view of the FCC and get the news right from the source with MyFCC. Create your “personal dashboard” and select the topics you’d like to monitor. You will receive automatic updates on the Commission’s activities, as well as recent Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and Facebook postings every time you check in.
With MyFCC, you can even feature FCC content on your own website or blog.
- Watch Lists: view speeches and statements by Commissioners and the Chairman and organize your incoming FCC news by topic
- Search Results: look up AM, FM, TV station or carrier information, review the FCC’s encyclopedia, or find contact information for FCC staff
- Latest Updates: get the FCC’s Daily Digest, which includes newly released documents, the upcoming events calendar, and FCC news headlines
- New Media: check out the FCC’s blog, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube postings, and receive updates on live events
- Documents: browse official documents, reports, Federal Register filings, and working papers
Link MyFCC to your Google, Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party web service account to easily control your news with your personally customized dashboard or with a pre-made template. For more on how to set up your MyFCC account, go to www.fcc.gov/guides/how-use-myfcc  or watch a tutorial  on YouTube.
FCC Daily Digest (www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/daily-digest )
Check out the FCC’s Daily Digest to receive a short synopsis of all FCC orders, news releases, speeches, public notices and other Commission documents released each day. Sign up to get the Daily Digest e-mail or read the Digest on the FCC’s website.
Follow the FCC on Twitter for updates on upcoming meetings, helpful consumer information, Commission blog postings, and breaking FCC and telecommunications news, with links to in-depth coverage.
YouTube (www.youtube.com/fccdotgovvideo )
Go to the FCC’s YouTube channel to view videos of Commission meetings, official announcements, news, and recaps of recent events. The channel also features online tutorials on submitting complaints, comments, or other filings, navigating the FCC website, and building your own customized MyFCC dashboard.