This article provides information on how to request a Duplicate Registration in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system.
Steps to Filing a Request for a Duplicate Registration in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing  with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- Click Manage Your ASR Numbers.
- Select the purpose DU – Request for a Duplicate Antenna Structure Registration and click on the Continue button.
- Click the registration number(s) and click the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: You will need to hold down the Control key to select more than one registration.
- Sign your application. To submit your application click Save, then Save and Submit.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
FAQs – Filing a Request for a Duplicate Registration in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
What is the difference between a Request for a Duplicate Registration and a Reference Copy of a Registration?
A duplicate registration is a copy of an original registration that is mailed to you; whereas a reference copy is a copy of a registration that you can print yourself in ASR Registration Search . The reference copy includes a watermark that says “Reference Copy” and is not considered an official version of your registration.
How do I print a Reference Copy of a Registration?
- Go to ASR Registration Search  and enter your registration number in the box and click Submit.
- Click your registration number.
- Click the Reference Copy link at the top of the page.
How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?
Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search . Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.
How long will it take receive my registration in the mail?
It takes approximately 1 week from the date you submit your application.