This article provides information on how to update administrative information on a Registration in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system. You would file a request to update administrative information on a registration to change information such as the owner and contact mailing address, phone number, or e-mail address. Administrative updates for more than one registration can be submitted on the same application.
Steps to Filing a Request to Update Administrative Information on a Registration in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing  with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- Click Manage Your ASR Numbers.
- Select the purpose AU – Administrative Update and click on the Continue button.
- Click on the registration number(s) and click the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: You will need to hold down the Control key to select more than one registration.
- Enter the owner information.
- Click the Contact tab and enter the contact information
- Click the FAA, NEPA, Certify tab.
- Sign your application. To submit your application click Save, then Save and Submit.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
FAQs – Filing a Request to Update Administrative Information on a Registration in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
Can I change the owner name by filing a request to update administrative information on a registration?
Yes, but only if the name change does not involve a change in ownership of the antenna structure. Otherwise, an ownership change purpose application needs to be filed.
Can I update the coordinates, heights or FAA study number for my structure by filing a request to update administrative information?
No. However, you can submit a modification of an antenna structure registration to update this information on a registration in a Constructed status.
Do I have to list my mailing address in the application?
No. However, you must provide an address where you can receive your registration. A post office box is acceptable.
How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?
Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search . Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.