This article provides information on Withdrawing an Application in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system. Applications with a status of pending or returned can be withdrawn. You can withdraw one or more applications on the same filing.
Steps to Filing a Request to Withdraw an Application in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing  with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- Click Manage Your ASR Numbers.
- Select the purpose WD – Withdrawal of a Pending Application and click on the Continue button.
- Click the file number(s) you would like to withdraw and click the Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: You will need to hold down the Control key to select more than one file number.
- Sign your application. To submit your application click Save, then Save and Submit.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
FAQs – Filing a Request to Withdraw an Application in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?
Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search . Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.
When will my application be withdrawn?
Generally, the application is withdrawn the same business day.
What should I do if I filed the application in error?
You will need to file another application based on the original purpose of the filing.