The Industry Analysis and Technology Division staff  conduct economic, financial, and statistical analyses of the wireline telecommunications industry to support the work of the Commission. The Division collects and manages various data on the industry, including:
- the Local Telephone Competition and Broadband  (FCC Form 477 ) data
- Study area boundary  data
- Urban rate survey  data
- Automated Reporting Management Information System (ARMIS ) data
- Telephone numbering (NRUF ) data
- Telecommunications Provider Revenue (FCC Form 499 ) data
We release a variety of Statistical Reports  based on the data we collect, as well as other data sources. IATD's data, analyses, and reports are used by the industry, the financial investment community, and by federal and state regulators  for a variety of purposes.