FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
Washington DC 20554
June 17, 2013
Peter J. Schildkraut
Arnold & Porter LLP
555 Twelfth Street, NW
Washington, DC 20004
Re: Applications of AT&T Inc. and Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. for Consent to the
Transfer of Control of Licenses and Authorizations Held by Atlantic Tele-Network,
Inc. and Its Subsidiaries (WT Docket No. 13-54) Request for Supplement to
Second Protective Order
By your letter, dated June 13, 2013, you have requested that the Commission supplement
the Second Protective Order in the above-captioned proceeding. 1 Based upon the matters set
forth in your letter and the representations contained therein, we hereby revise Appendix A to the
Second Protective Order by replacing it in its entirety with the new Appendix A attached to this
If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact Kathy Harris, Mobility
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau, at (202) 418-0609, or Kate Matraves, Spectrum
and Competition Policy Division, Wireless Telecommunication Bureau, at (202) 391-6272.
Chief, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau
Joan Marsh, AT&T
1 Applications of AT&T Inc. and Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. For Consent To Transfer Control and Assign
Licenses and Authorizations, WT Docket No. 13-54, Second Protective Order
, DA 13-1310 (WTB rel.
June 5, 2013).
Federal Communications Commission
Highly Confidential Information and Documents
As specified in paragraphs 2 and 3 of the Second Protective Order, only information and
documents set forth in this Appendix and that otherwise meet the definition of Highly
Confidential Information or Highly Confidential Documents may be designated as Highly
Confidential. This Appendix will be updated as necessary.
1. Information that details the terms and conditions of or strategy related to a
Submitting Party's most sensitive contracts (e.g.
, marketing, service or product
agreements, nondisclosure agreements relating to potential mergers and acquisitions,
and comparably sensitive contracts).
2. Information that discusses specific steps that will be taken to integrate companies or
discussions of specific detail or disaggregated quantification of merger integration
benefits or efficiencies (including costs, benefits, timeline, and risks of the
3. Information that discusses in detail current or future plans to compete for a customer
or specific groups or types of customers (e.g.
, business or wholesale customers),
including future procurement strategies, pricing strategies, product strategies,
advertising or marketing strategies, future business plans, technology implementation
or deployment plans and strategies (e.g.
, engineering capacity planning documents),
plans for handling acquired customers, and human resources and staffing strategies.
4. Information that provides granular information about a Submitting Party's current or
future costs, revenues, marginal revenues, or market share.
5. Detailed information describing or illustrating how a Submitting Party analyzes its
competitors, including sources and methods used in these analyses, any limits on use
of these analyses or data, and how such analyses or data are used.
6. Information that provides numbers of customers and revenues broken down by
customer type (e.g.
, business) and market area (e.g.
, CMA/MSA/RSA, DMA, state,
regional cluster) or zip code.
7. Information that discloses the identity or characteristics (including identifying
information about specific customer facilities) of specific customers (including their
levels of demand) or of those a company is targeting or with whom a company is
8. Information that discusses in detail the number or anticipated changes in the number
of customers or amount of traffic, including churn rate data, broken down by zip code
or market and detailed information about why customers discontinue service.
9. Information that provides detailed or granular engineering capacity information or
information about specific facilities, including collocation sites, cell sites, or maps of
10. Information that provides detailed technical performance data and test results.