Softbank and Sprint seek FCC consent to the transfer of control of various licenses, leases, and authorizations from Sprint to Softbank, and to the grant of a declaratory ruling under section 310(B)(4) of The Communications Act.
TimelineDay 217 - July 5, 2013
July 5, 2013 - Order, Declaratory Ruling, and Order on Reconsideration FCC Approves Softbank-Sprint-Clearwire Transactions
January 24, 2013 - Letter Request for Information
December 27, 2012 - Public Notice Applications Amended to Include Control of Clearwire; Revised Pleading Cycle Established
November 30, 2012 - Public Notice Pleading Cycle Established
6/19/13 Letter, filed by MMTC
5/19/13 Letter, filed by Mike Wendy
5/8/13 Letter, filed by Verizon
4/15/13 Letter, filed by Clearwire Corp.
3/4/13 Letter, filed by Verizon
2/25/13 Reply, filed by Verizon Wireless
1/17/13 Letter, filed by EBS
- 12/20/12 Amendment to Application, filed by Sprint Nextel Corp. and SoftBank Corp.
- Joint Application
[ 1 | 2 | 3 ]
- Francis Gutierrez, the proceeding, international applications, the petition for declaratory ruling: (202) 418-7370
- David Krech, the proceeding, international applications, the petition for declaratory ruling: (202) 418-7443
- Aaron Goldschmidt, wireless applications: (202) 418-7146
- Christopher Sova, wireline application: (202) 418-1868
- Wayne McKee, CARS applications: (202) 418-2355
This page contains an indexed unofficial listing of and electronic links to most materials in this docket. The applications and any associated documents are also available for public inspection and copying during normal reference room hours at the FCC Reference Center. Copies of the applications and any subsequently-filed documents in this matter also may be obtained from Best Copy and Printing, Inc., Portals II, 445 12th Street, SW, Room CY-B402, Washington, DC 20554, 1-800-378-3160 (voice), email@example.com (e-mail), and most are also accessible through the Commission's Electronic Comment Filing System. To request materials in accessible formats for people with disabilities (Braille, large print, electronic files, audio format), send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau at 202-418-0530 (voice), 202-418-0432 (tty).