Inside the Bureau
- December 9, 2013 - OrderWCB suspends AT&T special access tariffs for investigation
- December 6, 2013 - Public NoticeRequests for Review of USAC Rural Health Care Decisions
- December 6, 2013 - Public NoticeWCB Short Term Network Change Notification Filed By Verizon PA
- December 5, 2013 - News ReleaseConnect America Fund To Expand Broadband to Nearly 1 M Rural Americans
- December 5, 2013 - NoticePhase I Round 2 Unchallenged Funding Authorizations
About the Bureau
The Wireline Competition Bureau works to ensure that all Americans have access to robust, affordable broadband and voice services. Its programs help ensure access to affordable communications for schools, libraries, health care providers, and rural and low-income consumers. It works to protect consumers and foster competition, especially for the services that small businesses need, and ensure a sustainable policy framework for competitors that rely on the facilities of others. It reviews communications industry transactions and conducts rulemakings and proceedings to ensure the availability of key inputs for communications providers, such as access to utility poles and rights of way. And it provides the public with accurate and comprehensive data about communications services, including broadband.