- Full Title: FCC, FTC Demand Gateway Providers Cut Off Robocallers Perpetrating Coronavirus-Related Scams From United States Telephone Network
- Document Type(s): News Release
- Bureau(s): Enforcement, Media Relations
The Federal Communications Commission and the Federal Trade Commission warned three gateway providers facilitating COVID-19-related scam robocalls originating overseas that they must cut off these calls or face serious consequences.
- Released On: Apr 3, 2020
- Issued On: Apr 3, 2020
- Contact: Consumer Complaints: www.fcc.gov/complaints
- Media Contact: Will Wiquist at (202) 418-0509, email: Will.Wiquist@fcc.gov