The Assistant Inspector General for Policy and Planning coordinates closely with the Inspector General as well as the Assistants for Audit and for Investigations.
- Description of significant problems, abuses, and deficiencies relating to the administration of the FCC’s programs and operation.
- Audit recommendations for corrective action.
- Significant audit recommendations described in previous reports for which the agency has not completed corrective action.
- Matters referred to prosecutive authorities and the results of those prosecutions.
- Closed investigations.
- Statistical tables demonstrating the dollar results of the OIG’s internal program audits and contract audits performed during the reporting period.