Skip Navigation

Federal Communications Commission

English Display Options

Wireless Microphones - Report Interference

Public Safety Licensees

To report interference, contact the FCC Operations Center 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at (202) 418-1122, or

Consumer Wireless Devices (operating using licensed 700 MHz spectrum)

You may report interference to the FCC.

  • Click on “Wireless Telephone” for the type of complaint, then click “next” at the bottom of the page.
  • Click on “Interference to Non-Emergency Devices” for the complaint category, then click “Next” at the bottom of the page.
  • Click on “Complete the form”.
  • Complete the information on the Form.

You may also call the FCC at 888-CALL-FCC, or mail your complaint to the FCC at Federal Communications Commission, Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau, Consumer Complaints, 445 12th Street, SW, Washington, D.C. 20554.

Reviewed: September 29, 2014

You are leaving the FCC website

You are about to leave the FCC website and visit a third-party, non-governmental website that the FCC does not maintain or control. The FCC does not endorse any product or service, and is not responsible for, nor can it guarantee the validity or timeliness of the content on the page you are about to visit. Additionally, the privacy policies of this third-party page may differ from those of the FCC.