Communications Security, Reliability and Interoperability Council (CSRIC) Meeting
The CSRIC is a Federal Advisory Committee that will provide recommendations to the Commission regarding best practices and actions the Commission can take to ensure the security, reliability, and interoperability of commercial and public safety communications systems.
At this September meeting, the members voted on recommendations from several working groups and received progress reports from the remaining groups.
- WG2 - Next Generation Alerting
- WG3 - E911 Location Accuracy: Indoor Accuracy - Test Bed Framework
- WG4 - Network Security Best Practices
- WG6 -Secure BGP Deployment
- WG7 - Botnet Remediation: Status Update
- WG8 - E9-1-1 Best Practices
- WG9 - CAP Implementation
- WG 10 - 911 Prioritization