The Communications Security, Reliability, and Interoperability Council - IV Meeting
The CSRIC is a federal advisory committee that will provide recommendations to the Commission regarding best practices and actions the Commission can take to help ensure security, reliability, and interoperability of commercial and public safety communications systems, including: the reliability and security of communications systems and infrastructure; 911, Enhanced 911 (E911), and Next Generation 911; and emergency alerting.
This is the fourth meeting of the Council under this CSRIC charter. At the meeting, each of the working groups provided a progress report. Votes were scheduled on reports for Working Group (WG) 1 on Next Generation 911; WG 2 on Wireless Emergency Alerts; WG 3 on Emergency Alerting; WG 9 on Infrastructure Sharing During Emergencies, and WG 10 on CPE Powering.
- WG-1: Final Report–PSAP Requests for Service for Interim SMS Text-to-9-1-1
- WG-1: Final Report Specification for Indoor Location Accuracy Test Bed
- WG-2: Wireless Emergency Alerts Status Update
- WG-2: Testing Subgroup Report
- WG-3: Initial Report EAS Security Subcommittee
- WG-3: National Testing and Operational Issues Task Group Final Report
- WG-4: Cybersecurity Risk Management Best Practices
- WG-5: Remediation of Server-Based DDoS Attacks Status Update
- WG-6: Long-Term Core Internet Protocol Improvements
- WG-7: Legacy Network Best Practices Update
- WG-8: Submarine Cable Routing and Landing Working Group Status Update
- WG-9: Infrastructure Sharing During Emergencies Wireless Network Subcommittee Roaming During Disasters
- WG-10: Final Report