Open Commission Meeting - January 2010
The Federal Communications Commission held an Open Meeting in Washington, DC. on January 20, 2010, which included a report on the status of the National Broadband Plan, as well as the following items:
- Review of the Commission's Program Access Rules and Examination of Programming Tying Arrangements (MB Docket No. 07-198)
- Rules and Regulations Implementing the Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991 (CG Docket No. 02-278).
Commission Meeting Details
- Public Notice: Sunshine Notice - Download File
- Public Notice: Deletion of Agenda Item - Download File
- Agenda Item 1: Details of Docket 07-198
- Agenda Item 2: Details of Docket 02-278
- National Broadband Plan - Download File
Related Web Sites
- December 16, 2009 Open Commission Meeting - The December meeting featured a presentation on the status of the National Broadband Plan and focused on the policy framework for the plan.
- November 18, 2009 Open Commission Meeting – The November meeting featured a presentation on the status of the Commission's processes for development of a National Broadband Plan and an analysis of the major gaps in broadband in America.
- September 29, 2009 Open Commission Meeting - The September meeting featured presentations on the status of the Commission's processes for development of a National Broadband Plan.
- National Broadband Plan - Broadband.gov