Last updated 3/9/18.
In February 2002, the Commission began receiving applications requesting consent to transfer to AT&T Comcast Corporation, ("AT&T Comcast"), control of (1) licenses and authorizations held by the subsidiaries and affiliates of Comcast Corporation ("Comcast") and (2) certain licenses and authorizations held by the subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Corp. ("AT&T," and collectively with Comcast, the "Applicants") associated with AT&T's broadband division. These applications were filed pursuant to Sections 214 and 310(d) of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended.
- Agreement and Plan of Merger Between AT&T Corp. and Comcast Corporation
- List of Licenses To Be Transferred
- Separation and Distribution Agreement Between AT&T Corp. and AT&T Broadband
- Chart Depicting AT&T Comcast Ownership Structure
- Microsoft QUIPS Exchange Agreement
- Chart of Comcast Cable Systems, Ownership Structure, and Total Number of Customers
- Chart of AT&T Broadband Cable Systems, Ownership Structure, and Total Number of Customers
- June 6, 2001 Letter from AT&T Broadband to Cablevision
- Declaration of Robert Pick, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, Comcast
- List of AT&T Broadband SMATV Systems
- List of Comcast SMATV Systems [Acrobat | Acrobat]
- Time Warner Entertainment Securities and Exchange Commission Form 8-K
2/28/02 - 3/28/02
AT&T and Comcast filed applications to transfer control of radio licenses in the Cable Television Relay Service, Satellite Communications Service, Land Mobile Radio Services, Common Carrier Point-to-Point Microwave Service, Private Point-to-Point Microwave Service, Wireless Communications Service, and Paging and Radiotelephone Services; and Domestic and International Section 214 Authorizations.
To view the Comments and Reply Comments filed in this proceeding, and other related documents go to the ECFS Page. Select the "Search for Proceedings" link, enter "02-70" in the "Proceeding Number" box, and press the "Search for Proceedings" button.
For more information pertaining to the Media Bureau, please call: (202) 418-7200.