Form 477 filings of data as of December 31, 2015 are due March 1, 2016.
Filing Form 477:
- Who Must File Form 477? (PDF)
- Obtain an FRN (FCC Registration Number) and password if you do not already them. Reset your password if necessary.
- File online using the required web-based interface and instructions for filing. (If using Internet Explorer, please use version 9 or higher.)
- For help, send an e-support request or call 1-877-480-3201 or 1-717-338-2824 (TTY).
Instructions, Guides & FAQs:
- Using CSV Files in Excel
- Creating Fixed Broadband Deployment Data
- Resources for Each Form Section: Formatting Info, Templates, Sample Files
- Complete Instructions (PDF) updated 1/28/16
- Glossary of Form 477 Terms (PDF)
- Interface User Guide (PDF) updated 7/9/15
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) updated 7/1/15
- Videos, Webinar & E-Books
- Overview of Census Tracts (PDF)
- List of Valid 2010 Census Tracts (Excel)
- Visualizing Census Tracts in Google Earth (PDF)
- Overview of Census Blocks (PDF)
- List of 2010 Census Blocks by State
- Using Census's Geocoder (PDF)
- Find Your Service Area Census Blocks Using QGIS (PDF)
- Block-Level Broadband Availability Data as of June 30, 2014 (NTIA)
Data & Reports:
- Broadband Deployment as of December 31, 2014
- Internet Access Services Reports
- Local Telephone Competition Reports
- Additional Form 477 Data
- How State Commissions Can Obtain Form 477 Subscription Data
Form 477 General Questions: email email@example.com or call 202-418-0940.
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 - 12:00am