- The FCC’s Open Commission Meeting will begin at 10:30 a.m. EDT.
- Meeting attendance will be on a first-come, first-served basis. The entry line will form outside of the Commission’s 12th Street entrance at 445 12th Street S.W., Washington, D.C.
- For entry, all visitors must present a valid form of identification (e.g. drivers license) at the security checkpoint.
- Members of the general public will be permitted entry to the FCC beginning at 9:00 a.m. EDT.
- Members of the news media will be permitted entry to the FCC beginning at 8:00 a.m. EDT in order to allow sufficient time for equipment set up. Members of the press should bring a press credential or equivalent.
For more information about this event, please visit FCC May 2014 Open Commission Meeting event page.