This article provides information on submitting a Notification of Antenna Structure Dismantlement in the Antenna Structure Registration (ASR) system. You would file a Notification of Dismantlement if the constructed antenna structure was dismantled or destroyed. This could be the result of the owner dismantling the structure, natural disaster, erosion, etc.
Steps to Filing a Dismantlement Notification Application in ASR
- Log in to ASR Online Filing with your FCC Registration Number (FRN) and password.
- On the Antenna Structure Registration Dashboard click on the drop-down arrow on the More Actions button.
- Select the purpose Notify Structure Dismantlement.
- On the Registration Manager page click on the registration number you would like to update.
- On the Registration at a Glance page click on the drop-down arrow on the More Actions button and select Notify Structure Dismantlement.
- Enter the date dismantled then click on the Save and Continue button.
- On the Application Summary page click on the Sign and Submit button.
- Complete the Certification page and click the Submit Application button.
- You will receive a confirmation of application submission that shows the file number and status. Click the Back to Home button to return to the Antenna Structure Registration Dashboard.
Note: By typing your first and last name in the name fields you have signed your application.
FAQs – Filing a Dismantlement Notification Application in ASR
Will I owe a filing fee?
Am I required to file a dismantlement notification?
Yes. Within 24 hours of the dismantlement or destruction of the antenna structure.
When will the status of my registration be updated?
Generally, the dismantlement notification application is granted and the status of the registration is updated to Dismantled on the same business day.
Why can’t I see the registrations I want to update in step 4?
There are a few possibilities:
- Registrations must be in a Constructed status in order to file a notification of dismantlement.
- The registration must be linked to the same FRN you used to log in to ASR Online Filing.
- If you previously started to file a notification of dismantlement application and did not complete the filing, it could be in a list of Saved applications.
How do I know if my application is received at the FCC?
Applications will appear immediately in ASR Application Search. Enter the file number in the ASR Application Search to find your application.
What should I do if I filed the application in error?
You can Submit a Help Request for assistance.