Skip Navigation

Federal Communications Commission

English Display Options

Help Article

I have been connected to a web site and now I am being charged for international calls on my telephone bill. How do I file a complaint?

You may file a complaint with the FCC by using the FCC's On-line Consumer Complaint Form.


You are leaving the FCC website

You are about to leave the FCC website and visit a third-party, non-governmental website that the FCC does not maintain or control. The FCC does not endorse any product or service, and is not responsible for, nor can it guarantee the validity or timeliness of the content on the page you are about to visit. Additionally, the privacy policies of this third-party page may differ from those of the FCC.